IP Fellowship Application Process
PLEASE NOTE - Applications for the July 2014 IP Fellowship position will not be accepted after Monday, September 30, 2013. Thank you.
- Be an MD or DO
- Be eligible for an Ohio training certificate or permanent medical license
- Hold US citizenship, permanent residency, or J-1 Visa ECFMG (Exchange Visitor Sponsorship Program)
- Under certain conditions an H-1B Visa can be sponsored
- Successful completion of Pulmonary & Critical Care Fellowship in an ACGME accredited program prior to the start of IP fellowship.
- Demonstrate competency in basic pulmonary/critical care procedures, including Basic bronchoscopy and airway management. Any additional experience in IP will be considered favorably.
- Candidates in practice with advanced training are strongly encouraged to apply.
In late October 2013 candidates for the July 2014 position will be interviewed. Please register with NRMP as we participate in the NRMP matching program.
Following is a list of the documents required to complete the application. After a review of the application material, the candidates will be invited for an interview at OSU.
Required Documents for application
- Application Form
- Curriculum Vitae
- Personal Statement
- Procedure Log
- USMLE scores
- Three (3) Letters of Recommendation (one from Pulmonary/Critical Care Fellowship Program Director)
- 2x2 B&W or color photo of the candidate
Application with the required documents should be sent to: OSUIP@osumc.edu or to the attention of Kelli Banks, 201 DHLRI, 473 W. 12th Ave., Columbus, OH 43210.